Big Level Part Of Mobile Component And There Work
When we want to learn to make mobile phones, it is important to know about its component or part. To explain the Big level part of mobile Component, any PCB is divided into two parts.
|Network Section||Power Section|
Big Part Of The Network Section
1 Antenna Switch: It is found in the network section of a mobile phone and it is made of metal and non-metal. In GSM sets it is found in white and found in golden metal in CDMA sets.
Works: The function of Antina Switch is to transmit or receive a network signal.
Fault: When the antenna switch is damaged, the network does not come in mobile. Or always keeps doing searching.
2 P.F.O: It is found in the network section near the antenna switch. It is also called P.A (Power Amplifier) and Band Pass Filter. It is made up of a mark of a cross, often a rectangle.
Work: It filter or amplifiers network frequency. And selects the home network.
Fault: If P.F.O is defective, then there is no network in mobile phone. And if it gets shorter, then the mobile phone is dead.
3. RF IC: It is found near the PFO in the network section of a mobile phone. It is also called an RF signal processor.
Work: It works as a transmitter and receiver of audio and radio waves according to instructions from the CPU.
Fault: If the RF IC is defective then the mobile phone will have network problems. Rarely mobile phones can be dead.
4. 26 MZ crystal Oscillator: It is found in the network section of mobile phone near PFO. It is made of metal.
Work: It produces 26Mzh Frequency during the outgoing call or to run the CPU
Fault: If it crystal is Defective then there will be no outgoing calls and no network in the mobile phone. Or the phone is dead too.
Big Part Of Power Section
5. VCO: It is found in the network section of the mobile phone with the network IC.
Work: It sends time, date and voltage to RF IC / Hager and CPU. It also creates the frequency after taking the command from the CPU.
Fault: If it is defective then the mobile phone will not have any network and it will display “call end” or “call failed”.
6. RX Filter: It is found in the Network section of a mobile phone.
Work: It filters the frequency during the incoming call.
Fault: If it is Defective then there will be network problem during incoming call.
7. TX Filter: It is found in a mobile phone network section.
Work: It filters the frequency during the Outgoing Call.
Fault: If it is defective then there will be network problem during Outgoing Call.
8. ROM: It is found in the power section of a mobile phone.
Work: It loads the current Oprating System in a mobile phone.
Fault: If the ROM IC gets damaged then the mobile phone will have a software problem and the set will be dead.
9. Ram: It is found in the power section of a mobile phone.
Work: It sends and receives commands to the operating program in the mobile phone.
Fault: If RAM is defective, then the mobile phone will have a software problem and it will often get hanged and can set Ded.
10. Flash IC: It is found in the power section of a mobile phone. It is also called EEPROM IC, Memory IC, RAM IC and ROM IC.
Work: Software and IMEI number is installed in mobile phone flash IC.
Fault: If the flash IC is faulty, then the mobile phone will not work properly and it can also be dead.
11. Power IC: It is found in the power section of a mobile phone. There are several small components mainly SMD capacitor around this IC. RTC Power is near IC.
Work: It takes power from the battery and supplies it in all other parts of the mobile phone.
Fault: If the power IC is faulty, the set will be dead.
12.Cell Phone Charging IC: It is found in power section near R22.
Work: It takes the current from the charger and charges the battery.
Fault: If the charging IC is defective, will not give 4.2v output to charge the mobile battery.
13. RTC (simple silicon and): This (real time clock) is found in Power section near Power IC. It is made of metal or non-metal. It is of long shape.
Work: It helps in running date and time in mobile phones.
Fault: If RTC is faulty then there will be no date or time in mobile phone and set dead can also be done.
14. CPU: It is Central Procession Unit of the Phone and is found in the Power Section. It is also called MAD IC, RAP IC and UPP. It is the largest IC on the PCB of a Mobile Phone and it looks different from all other IC
Work: It controls all sections of a mobile phone.
Faults: If CPU is faulty then the mobile phone will get dead
15. Logic IC / UI IC:It is found in any section of a mobile phone. It has 20 pins or legs. It is also called UI IC and Interface IC.
Work : It controls Ringer, Vibrator and LED of a mobile phone.
Faults: If Logic IC / UI IC is faulty then Ringer, Vibrator and LED of mobile phone will nor work properly.
16. Audio IC:It is found in Power Section of a mobile phone. It is also called Cobba IC and Melody IC.
Work : It controls Speaker and Microphone of a mobile phone.
Faults: If Audio IC is faulty then Speaker and Microphone of a mobile phone will not work and the set can even get dead.
3 thoughts on “Big level part of mobile component | his work”
I love this post thank you share with us, i hope you post best artical in future.
Smart Mobile, Mobile price, Mobile store, Mobile Cover
That is very interesting; you are a very skilled blogger. I have shared your website in my social networks! A very nice guide. I will definitely follow these tips. Thank you for sharing such detailed article.
will help you more:
curso conserto de celular
Hi, I just gone through this blog, the information was really very valuable, would love to see more from you. i have also plenty of the same kind of content You can explore my blog by clicking the link below
Best Mobile Repairing Institute in Delhi
Best Mobile Repairing Course in Delhi
Mobile Repairing Institute in Delhi
Best Laptop Repairing Institute in Delhi